Although the entire world is currently facing a lot of uncertainties due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our absolute commitment to the safety and well-being of our patients remains the same.
Infection control has always been a top priority for Dr. Sayania, Dr. Patel, and our orthodontic practice in Matthews, near Weddington and Stallings, NC. You may have seen this during your visits to our office.
We’ve built safety into our infection control processes in a way that is in accordance with recommendations by the Centers for Diseases and Control (CDC). These safety protocols are put in place to keep you and our staff safe. We will continue to keep your safety a top priority in our quality processes by also following strict guidelines set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and standard policies from the American Dental Association (ADA). As part of our commitment to safety, we regularly update our quality processes to ensure that they’re up-to-date with current safety guidelines and agency recommendations.
Even though we have always followed the highest infection control rules, you may see some changes during your next appointment as we adhere to social distancing rules and COVID-19 guidelines for safety. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office prior to your appointment.
- In order to adhere to social distancing rules, we will strive to limit the number of patients in our offices. Please remain in your car upon your arrival and notify our office through text that you have arrived. Our office will text you back as soon as we’re ready for your appointment. We encourage you to limit the number of people who will be with you when you come for your appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you will be offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce wait times for you.
- Our brushing station will be closed, so please brush your teeth at home before your appointment.
We look forward to seeing you when you visit our office. Please also feel free to ask us any questions. We will be happy to provide you with personalized attention.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Your SP Orthodontics team